RedPort Marine Cell Booster
SureCall Fusion2Go Marine LTE Cell Booster Kit from Pivotel
The SureCall Fusion2Go kit gives you everything you need to get 4G LTE and GSM signals up to 20 miles off shore. We’ve done all the work for you by testing and selecting the best components for maximum performance and putting them all into one kit.
How Does It Work?
The SureCall Fusion2Go coupled with the Poynting marine-grade LTE antenna pulls in cell signals from up to 20 miles offshore. The signal is then repeated with the included SureCall whip antenna, allowing you to use your phone for voice and data. Works with all North American cellular carriers. This can be coupled with one of our Optimizers, to make the cellular data available over Wi-Fi. To learn how the Cell Booster Kit performs in the real world, see our article: How a Cell Booster Kit Enhances Coastal Cruising.
What is Included?
- Poynting 400 Marine Grade LTE Omni Antenna for maximum performance with distant cellular towers
- SureCall Fusion 2Go 3.0 amplifier offers the best gain and power for a cell phone signal booster, doubling transmission power
- SureCall Wide Band Angle Whip FME Antenna repeats the signal around your boat, so you can use your cell devices freely
- LMR-400 custom cabling (10 meters) connects the SureCall amplifier to the Poynting antenna.
- LMR-195 custom cabling (1 foot), connects LMR-400 to SureCall amplifier
- We’ve done all the complicated cable connections for you – no need to splice together cabling or source cables yourself
- Best marine-grade antenna on the market gives you excellent connectivity and reliability
- Works with all North American cellular carriers. Will not work outside of North America
- Cellular boosters are the absolute best tool for data and voice connectivity for coastal and waterway vessels.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Details and Specifications
Boosting cellular signals with 2X more power than the closest competitor, Fusion2Go 3.0 is the go-to solution for fleets, drivers, and passengers who need access to reliable voice, text, and 4G LTE data signals in tough to reach areas. Fusion2Go 3.0 uses a bi-directional amplifier system to capture, enhance and rebroadcast a stronger and more reliable cell signal inside your vehicle or vessel.
- Medium-gain omnidirectional antenna
- Designed specifically for marine and coastal applications.
- UV and saltwater resistant
- Robust and weather-resistant
- 2.4 - 2.5 GHz band can be used as Wi-Fi antenna
- Frequency Bands: 690 - 960MHz
- 1710 - 2170MHz
- 2300 - 2700MHz
- Gain (Max): 7.5dBi
- VSWR: < 2.5:1 over 90% of the band
- Feed Power Handling: 10 W
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm (nominal)
- Polarization: Linear Vertical
- Cable loss: Optional cable dependent
- DC Short: Yes
- Product Dimensions (L x W): 560 x 75mm
- Packaged Dimensions: 580 x 95 x 90mm
- Weight: 800 g
- Packaged Weight: 950 g
- Radome Material: ABS (Halogen Free)
- Radome Color: Pantone - Cool Gray (1C)
- RAL – 7047
- Wind Survival: <160km/h
- Temperature Range (Operating): -40°C to +70°C
- Environmental Conditions: Outdoor/Indoor
- Operating Relative Humidity: Up to 98%
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% - noncondensing
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +70°C
Certification Approvals and Standards
- Flammability rating: UL 94-V1
- EN 13823
- Water Ingress Protection Ratio/Standard: IP 67
- Impact resistance: IK 08
- Salt Spray: MIL-STD 810F /ASTM B117
- Product Safety: Complies with UL, CE, EN,
- CSA and IEC standards
|Product Type||Wi-Fi & Cellular Boosters|