Starlink High Performance Satellite Terminal
Turn to Pivotel to integrate Starlink high performance terminals into a complete solution with network security and high-reliability. Pivotel offers:
- Starlink Business and Starlink Maritime installation and integration from satellite experts
- Real-time local support in Europe, Asia, and the Americas
- Pulsar iO enterprise managed networking and security services for your fleet or team
- Optional integration with other satellite and cellular networks for maximum performance and reliability
- For in-motion needs, such as on a vehicle or vessel, see the Starlink Flat High-performance Antenna
High Performance Satellite Terminal
Starlink Business service offers reliable high-speed internet for businesses, with speeds from 40-220+ Mbps Download, 8-25+ Mbps Upload, and with 20-60 ms Latency.
The Starlink High Performance satellite terminal is best for power user, business, and enterprise applications. It allows better speeds at high temperatures, can connect to more satellites, and is more resilient to extreme environments.
Looking for critical or fleet applications? Only Pivotel gives you Starlink withreal-time local support in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, and the Pulsar iO data management, networking, and security services you need for your fleet.
Discover the power of streamlined data connectivity management with iO, a cutting-edge data & network management system that effortlessly controls satellite connectivity across multiple LAN & WAN networks. Maintain seamless connectivity and control usage from any location, with the iO Portal and iO App. Pulsar iO is the world's first secure access service edge (SASE) solution designed specifically for hybrid satellite networks.
With iO's enhanced suite of products:
- Connect & manage with the iO Pro or iO Pro Max hardware boxes
- Boost connectivity with the iO 5G Antenna
- Control & analyse with the iO Connect Portal & App software
High Performance Use Cases
State and Municipal offices rely on Starlink for high-speed connectivity for reliability and remote connectivity
Agriculture and Natural Resources
Manage remote assets, whether livestock, personnel, or IOT monitoring devices.
Business Continuity & Emergency
Stay in contact and in control when cellular systems are down.
Any organization with multiple locations that needs high-speed satellite bandwidth will benefit from Starlink.
Why Choose High Performance
Priority Data customers are given network precedence and receive consistently faster speeds, and a publicly routable IPv4 address.
iO Networking & Security
Stay connected and in control with iO's suite of data and network management tools. With iO you can save money and reduce operating costs without compromising satellite connectivity.
Only with Pivotel.
Starlink High Performance is designed for Business and Premium plans. It's more rugged with better performance than the standard 'Dishy McDishface'.
High Performance is for use while fixed. Looking for in-motion use? See the Starlink Flat High Performance antenna.
The Starlink High Performance Dish enables Starlink Business service. Starlink has upended the satellite industry by offering faster, more affordable data to more people than ever before, by an order of magnitude. But it's just an open data pipe - to ensure secure, resilient service, and management of users, devices, and fleets, you need a system like Pulsar iO.
Ready to connect? Have questions?
Starlink High Performance Dish Specifications
- Dish: 575 mm (22.6 in) x 511 mm (20.1 in)
- Electronic Phased Array
Field of View
Motorized Self Orienting
- 6.9 kg (15 lbs) without Cable
- 9.4 kg (21 lbs) with 25m (82 ft) Cable
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
- Operationing Wind Speed: 80 kph+ (50 mph+)
- Snow Melt Capability: Up to 75 mm / hour (3 in / hour)
Dual Band Wi-Fi 5 - 3x3 MIMO
Average Consumption: 110-150 W
What's in the Box?
- High Performance Satellite Dish
- Power Supply
- Starlink Wi-Fi Router
- Starlink Cable 25 m (82 ft)
- Ethernet Cable (5m 16.5 ft)
- Router Cable (2m 6.5 ft)
- AC Cable Power Supply (1.8m 6 ft) 2 m Power & Data Cables
- AC Cable Router (1.8m 6 ft) 2 m Power & Data Cables
|Coverage Area||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand, Polar Regions|
|Plan Term||Monthly , Annual , Prepaid|
|Maximum Data Speeds||0-99 Kbps|
|Satellite Service||Iridium Certus|