XT-Pro Dual Rental Bundle
- 1 Day: $12.70
- 1 Week: $58.99
- 1 Month: $193.61
XT-Pro Dual Rental Bundle Plan Details
|Plan Name||XT-Pro Dual Rental Bundle|
|Weekly Access Fee||$58.99|
|Included Airtime Value||$0.00|
|Outgoing Calls to USA, Canada, Mexico and 78 other countries (per minute)||$0.99|
|Incoming Calls (per minute)||$0.00|
Special Calls & Value Added Services
|Calls to Iridium - including +8816 (per minutue)||$3.99|
|Calls to Inmarsat (per minute)||$3.99|
|Calls to Thuraya +8821 (per minute)||$3.99|
|Emergency Calls (911 & 112)||Free|
Thuraya XT-PRO Satellite Phone
An advanced satellite phone with navigation, SOS, and more.
Thuraya’s XT-PRO is an advanced satellite phone and the first satellite phone on the market that features all three major navigation systems (GPS, Beidou and Glonass). Featuring an advanced color display, this satellite handset comes with hardened Gorilla® glass to suit the harshest of environments. The screen is glare resistant, allowing optimal visibility in bright sunlight and a brightness sensor automatically adjusts the backlight of your display.
- Satellite voice & SMS
- Satellite data connectivity
- Dedicated SOS button
- Long battery life – up to 9 hours talk time and 100 hours standby
- Advanced color display with glare resistant Gorilla® glass display
- IP55/IKO5 – ingress protection rated as shock, dust, and jet water resistant
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS): GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, and Galileo
Please note: the use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.
- Dimensions: 128 x 53 x 27mm
- Weight with battery: 212g
- Connectivity: satellite calls, SMS
- Data services: GmPRS up to 60/15kbps (down/up)
- Display: 2.4″ toughened Gorilla® glass glare-resistant outdoor display
- IP55 – jet water resistant, dust resistant & IK05 – shockproof
- Battery life: up to 9 hours talk time, up to 100 hours standby
- External interfaces: micro USB charger, UDC jack for data transmission, earphone connector (3.5mm), antenna connector for docking units
- Environmental specifications:
- Operating temperature: -10°C – +55°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C – +70°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH at +40°C
What's in the Rental Box?
- XT-Pro Satellite Handset
- AC/DC Charger with international adapters
- Instruction Manual
- Dialing Instructions
- Custom Satellite Phone Hard Carry Case
- Pivotel SIM
- Copy of Rental Contract
- Return Shipping Label
Pivotel has partnered with Global Rescue to keep you connected with the safety, security, and telehealth services you need to stay safe wherever you are. You can contact Global Rescue directly from your Pivotel satellite phone.
- Get medical advisory and security updates when you travel
- Get medical evacuation and field rescue from experienced private responders due to illness or injury
- Get Telehealth services for remote medical care and treatment plans
Travel Memberships - Rescue, Evacuation and Intelligence Services
Travel Memberships provide medical advisory, evacuation, and intelligence services for travelers more than 100 miles from home, and field rescue wherever you are. Security advisory and evacuation coverage upgrades are also available in cases of natural disasters, terror attacks, and civil unrest.
TOTALCARE℠ Telehealth - Consultation and Treatment Plans
TotalCare Memberships provide 24x7 access to world-class virtual healthcare, including Urgent and Specialty consults. This membership includes all of the features of Travel Membership.