Isat Maritime 98
Isat Maritime 98 Plan Details
Isat Maritime 98 - 12 Month Term
Minimum cost over 12 months is $1,176.00
|Monthly Access Fee||$98.00|
|Monthly Included Voice Allowance||$110.00|
to USA, Canada, Mexico and 78 other countries (per minute)
|Note: No minimum term if you choose to pay a $50 activation fee. Minimum cost will be one month’s access fee + $50 activation fee.|
Special Calls & Value Added Services
|Calls to Iridium (including +8816)||$3.99|
|Calls to Thuraya (per minute)||$3.99|
|Calls to Inmarsat GSPS (IsatPhone), BGAN, Fleet Broadband, Swift Broadband (per minute)||$3.99|
|Emergency Calls (112)||Free|
|Calls to Pivotel Customer Care||Free|
Terms & Conditions
Important Message for Pivotel Airtime Subscribers
IsatPhone 2 is available in two models: original IsatPhone 2 and IsatPhone 2.1. Both models use different firmware versions, USB drivers and software tools. Please make sure to identify your correct IsatPhone 2 model before proceeding to download and install new files. IsatPhone 2.1 details are displayed on the outside of the phone’s packaging and on the CE label inside the handset. You can also identify the model by going to the ‘About’ menu setting of the handset.
- IsatPhone 2.1 does not require firmware upgrade to work with a Pivotel SIM.
- IsatPhone 2 must have firmware version 2.00.03 or higher to work with a Pivotel SIM. For instructions on how to update your IsatPhone 2 firmware, please visit http://www.inmarsat.com/support/isatphone-2-support/ or call Pivotel Customer Care on +1-865-379-8723.
- IsatPhone Pro must have firmware 5.17.2 or higher to work with a Pivotel SIM. For instructions on how to update your IsatPhone Pro firmware, http://www.inmarsat.com/support/isatphone-pro-support/ or call Pivotel Customer Care on +1-865-379-8723.
- Isatphone firmware upgrades cannot be completed using a USB 3 port on a Windows 7 PC.
- It is recommended to always upgrade your IsatPhone to the latest firmware version.
Connect & Get More From Your Satellite Service on the Pivotel Network!
+1 local numbers at no extra cost
- Don’t pay high rates to call your satellite phones
- Don’t have your calls blocked by phone system or carrier settings
- Don’t lose business because customers are afraid to call your satellite phones
Save Your Local Number allows you to keep your local number while your service is on hold
- Only $5.00/month while your service is on hold
- Use your phone seasonally but keep the same +1 local number
- Maintain business continuity when you need it most
Free calls to Customer Care
- Friendly US based Customer Care specialists
- Call +1-865-379-8723
Plus, easy to use services, flexible included value and the ability to reactivate your deactivated Pivotel SIM card at no extra cost!
|Coverage Area||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand|
|Plan Term||Monthly , Annual|
|Maximum Data Speeds||0-99 Kbps|
Pivotel has partnered with Global Rescue to keep you connected with the safety, security, and telehealth services you need to stay safe wherever you are. You can contact Global Rescue directly from your Pivotel satellite phone.
- Get medical advisory and security updates when you travel
- Get medical evacuation and field rescue from experienced private responders due to illness or injury
- Get Telehealth services for remote medical care and treatment plans
Travel Memberships - Rescue, Evacuation and Intelligence Services
Travel Memberships provide medical advisory, evacuation, and intelligence services for travelers more than 100 miles from home, and field rescue wherever you are. Security advisory and evacuation coverage upgrades are also available in cases of natural disasters, terror attacks, and civil unrest.
TOTALCARE℠ Telehealth - Consultation and Treatment Plans
TotalCare Memberships provide 24x7 access to world-class virtual healthcare, including Urgent and Specialty consults. This membership includes all of the features of Travel Membership.