Hughes 9202 BGAN Satellite Terminal
|Coverage Area||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand|
|Plan Term||Monthly , Annual , Prepaid|
|Maximum Data Speeds||201-500 Kbps|
|Satellite Service||Inmarsat BGAN|
Pivotel has partnered with Global Rescue to keep you connected with the safety, security, and telehealth services you need to stay safe wherever you are. You can contact Global Rescue directly from your Pivotel satellite phone.
- Get medical advisory and security updates when you travel
- Get medical evacuation and field rescue from experienced private responders due to illness or injury
- Get Telehealth services for remote medical care and treatment plans
Travel Memberships - Rescue, Evacuation and Intelligence Services
Travel Memberships provide medical advisory, evacuation, and intelligence services for travelers more than 100 miles from home, and field rescue wherever you are. Security advisory and evacuation coverage upgrades are also available in cases of natural disasters, terror attacks, and civil unrest.
TOTALCARE℠ Telehealth - Consultation and Treatment Plans
TotalCare Memberships provide 24x7 access to world-class virtual healthcare, including Urgent and Specialty consults. This membership includes all of the features of Travel Membership.
Pulsar is a data management service that lets you monitor and control the data being used by your satellite services, helping you manage your network and control your costs. Best of all, it's included with any active data service as part of the Pivotel Advantage.
Key Features include:
- Web-based self-service dashboard
- Set usage thresholds with alerts and cost control limits
- Real-time terminal and data information for troubleshooting
- Self-manage firewall rules
Pulsar is included at no additional fee with the following active Pivotel services:
- Inmarsat BGAN
- Inmarsat BGAN M2M
- Inmarsat Fleet One
- Inmarsat FleetBroadband
- Iridium Certus
- Iridium GO! Exec
- Thuraya IP