Garmin inReach SE®+
You may venture off the grid, but you can still stay in touch — as long as you’re carrying an inReach SE+ or inReach Explorer+. These handheld satellite communicators are designed for the outdoor enthusiast who wants to roam farther and experience more — without compromising their loved ones‘ peace of mind. From backcountry experiences to international adventures, inReach provides communication, location sharing, navigation and critical SOS functions for anyone who loves getting away from it all, on land, water or in the skies.
Handheld Satellite Communicator with GPS Navigation
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium®satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with compatible mobile devices using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps¹, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- inReach Explorer+ device adds preloaded DeLorme® TOPO maps with on-screen GPS routing plus built-in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
Explore Anywhere. Communicate Globally.
Using the worldwide coverage of the Iridium satellite network, these go-anywhere portable devices let you exchange text messages with any cell phone number or email address — while using GPS to track and share your journey’s progress. You can also post to social media or even communicate inReach-to-inReach in the field. In case of an at-risk situation, you can also use inReach to trigger an SOS to the 24/7 monitoring center, text back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
|North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand, Polar Regions
|Monthly , Annual
|Maximum Data Speeds
Pivotel has partnered with Global Rescue to keep you connected with the safety, security, and telehealth services you need to stay safe wherever you are. You can contact Global Rescue directly from your Pivotel satellite phone.
- Get medical advisory and security updates when you travel
- Get medical evacuation and field rescue from experienced private responders due to illness or injury
- Get Telehealth services for remote medical care and treatment plans
Travel Memberships - Rescue, Evacuation and Intelligence Services
Travel Memberships provide medical advisory, evacuation, and intelligence services for travelers more than 100 miles from home, and field rescue wherever you are. Security advisory and evacuation coverage upgrades are also available in cases of natural disasters, terror attacks, and civil unrest.
TOTALCARE℠ Telehealth - Consultation and Treatment Plans
TotalCare Memberships provide 24x7 access to world-class virtual healthcare, including Urgent and Specialty consults. This membership includes all of the features of Travel Membership.