4000 Minutes with 24-Month Validity
4000 Minutes with 24-Month Validity Plan Details
|Standard Prepaid Voucher||Unit(s)||Cost|
|4000 Minutes with 24-Month Validity||240,000||$3,846.00|
|Standard Prepaid Usage Costs||Unit Measurement||Unit Cost|
|Voice - Iridium to Fixed/Cellular||Per Minute||60 Units|
|Voice - Iridium to Iridium/Voicemail||Per Minute||30 Units|
|Voice - Iridium to Other Satellite Network||Per Minute||540 Units|
|2-Stage Dialing †||Per Minute||60 Units|
|Iridium Data||Per Minute||60 Units|
|Prepaid Balance Query (2888)||Per Minute/Per Message||No Charge|
|SMS (Short Msg Service)||Per Message||6 Units|
† 2-Stage Dialing is a cost-cutting way of calling to an Iridium phone, from a landline or mobile. Please see our 2-stage dialing instructions for more information about this process.
Pivotel Iridium Prepaid Airtime Services
Pivotel Connected LLC (Pivotel) Iridium Satellite Prepaid Plans use the Iridium Mobile Satellite Network. Satellite reception limitations and some exclusion zones apply. Visit www.pivotel.com/iridiumcoverage to view a coverage map. Prices quoted are in USD excluding any applicable taxes and are subject to change. Calls will be deducted from the prepaid balance in 20 second increments, with a one minute minimum. A compatible Iridium Satellite device is required to access the Pivotel Iridium Satellite service (see handset pricing).
Terms & Conditions
***2-Stage Dialing is a cost-cutting way of calling to an Iridium phone, from a landline or mobile. Please see our 2-stage dialing instructions for more information about this process.
1. Maximum validity is 24 months.
2. Validity expressed in months represents the following number of days validity; 1 month is 30 days, 6 months is 183 days, 12 months is 365 days, 24 months is 730 days.
3. For 200, 300 and 600 vouchers - minutes will expire 3 years from the day the voucher is applied.
4. For 4000 vouchers - minutes will expire 4 years from the day the voucher is applied.
5. When a SIM card runs out of validity it goes into an expired state. All remaining units are lost. There is a 270 day grace period in which to add a new voucher, before the SIM card becomes deactivated.<br>
6. All prices are in USD dollars and exclude tax.
7. Pivotel America Inc. reserves the right to alter pricing at any time.
8. 300 Minute vouchers are referred to as non-rechargeable and are available for single use only and cannot be topped up.
9. Services using standard prepaid vouchers can convert to using geo-restricted or non-rechargeable prepaid vouchers by forfeiting all remaining call credit.
|Coverage Area||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand, Polar Regions|
|Maximum Data Speeds||0-99 Kbps|
|Satellite Service||Iridium Satphone|