Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Rental Bundle
|Plan Name||Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Rental Bundle|
|Weekly Access Fee||$43.99|
|Included Airtime Value||$0.00|
|Outgoing Calls to USA, Canada, Mexico and 78 other countries (per minute)||$0.99|
|Incoming Calls (per minute)||$0.99|
Special Calls & Value Added Services
|Calls to Inmarsat GSPS (IsatPhone), BGAN, Fleet Broadband, Swift Broadband (per minute)||$3.99|
|Calls to Iridium (per minute)||$3.99|
|Calls to Thuraya (per minute)||$3.99|
|Emergency Calls (911 & 112)||Free|
Terms & Conditions
Pivotel Connected LLC (Pivotel) Inmarsat IsatPhone Local Number Rental plans use the Inmarsat Mobile Satellite Network. Satellite reception limitations and some exclusion zones apply. Visit www.pivotel.com/inmarsatcoverage to view a coverage map. All calls are charged in 60-second increments unless otherwise stated. Prices quoted are in USD, excluding any applicable taxes and are subject to change. For information on call costs to all countries and destinations, visit www.pivotel.com/inmarsatidd. Pivotel may apply call barring where fraudulent use is suspected, there is a breach of the Pivotel Incoming Calls Fair Use Policy or for credit control purposes. 1-week minimum term applies. Please refer to the table above for the minimum cost over 1-week for each plan. Your Rental billing rates are calculated using a determined daily, weekly, and monthly rate. The Rental billing period begins the Start Date and continues to the End Date. You must return all rental equipment using the included 2-day shipping label immediately after the End Date of your Rental period. Pivotel must receive all rental equipment in good working condition within 3-days from the End Date of your Rental period. You will incur additional Rental charges for each day that the equipment has not been returned in accordance with the Rental Agreement. Rental customers are personally responsible for monitoring the use of their service to ensure they do not overcommit financially. The customer is responsible for all calls made or received using their rental airtime service. You will receive a separate monthly bill by email from Pivotel listing any calls you have made during the billing period and a summary of your service usage to enable you to keep track of your overall service usage. Itemized billed and unbilled service usage is available in the secure Selfcare website at www.pivotel.com/selfcare. An itemized bill listing all of your service usage events is available on request. Pivotel rental plans are available to customers with a valid credit card only.
Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone Rental Bundle
Easy to use with voicemail, text, and email messaging.
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it from searing heat to desert sandstorms or monsoon rain. With fast network registration, and battery life offering 8 hours’ talk time and up to 160 hours on standby, you know you can depend on IsatPhone 2. Get excellent voice call quality using a simple handset, all on the reliable Inmarsat network with near-global coverage.
- Near-global coverage on the Inmarsat network keeps you connected worldwide, apart from the Poles.
- Engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions, IsatPhone 2 operates at -20°c to +55°c, has humidity tolerance up to 95 percent, and is dust, splash, and shock resistant (IP65, IK04).
- Location services, including tracking and an assistance button, keep people updated with your GPS co-ordinates when it matters.
- Receive notification of inbound calls, even with the antenna stowed.
- Once configured, a single push of the alert button will send a message to SOS services to get you the help you need in an emergency.
- Network registration in less than 45 seconds, plus unrivaled battery life with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Easy-to-use interface, with large high-visibility,scratch-resistant anti-glare display that’s readable even in bright sunlight.
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.
- Size: 169mm x 52/75mm (with/without antenna) x 29/36mm (in hand/at deepest point)
- Weight: 318 grams (including battery)
- Display: High-contrast colour screen
- Interfaces: Micro USB, Audio Socket, Antenna port, Bluetooth 2.0
- Durability: IP65, IK04
- Operating range: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage range: -20°C to +70°C (with battery)
- Charging range: 0°C to +45°C
What's in the Rental Box?
- IsatPhone 2 Satellite Handset
- AC/DC Charger with international adapters
- Instruction Manual
- Dialing Instructions
- Custom Satellite Phone Hard Carry Case
- Pivotel SIM
- Copy of Rental Contract
- Return Shipping Label
|Coverage Area||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand|
|Maximum Data Speeds||0-99 Kbps|
|Satellite Service||Inmarsat IsatPhone|
|Product Type||Satellite Phones|
Pivotel has partnered with Global Rescue to keep you connected with the safety, security, and telehealth services you need to stay safe wherever you are. You can contact Global Rescue directly from your Pivotel satellite phone.
Get medical advisory and security updates when you travel
Get medical evacuation and field rescue from experienced private responders due to illness or injury
Get Telehealth services for remote medical care and treatment plans
Learn more and sign up