Supply Chain Internship
Job Location: Louisville, TN
Date Posted: January 28, 2020
At Pivotel, we are a team dedicated to delivering satellite services, equipment and solutions to customers worldwide. We are seeking a motivated Supply Chain Intern. Interns hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of supply chain and will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and senior leadership.
- Study and improve safety and process
- Cost analysis
- Process documentation
- Capacity utilization analysis
- Optimize assembly flow and process
- Taking inventory
- Materials inspection
- Quality control
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering, Supply Chain or similar degree path
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Familiar with MS Office, analytical and planning tools
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Employment Type and Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Compensation Based on Experience
- Job Type: Part-Time
Pivotel America Inc. is part of the Pivotel Group Pty Limited, an Australian-owned international company founded in 2003 with locations all over the world - in the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia.
All Pivotel Satellite solutions operate on Pivotel’s Australian carrier-grade network. That means Pivotel’s customers have access to a world-class network that delivers the end-to-end reliability and security essential to operations in a modern world.
The Pivotel network is the result of more than $75 million invested in telecommunications network infrastructure and services to be a global leading provider of satellite-based mobile services.
Pivotel is the only Tier 1 service provider that offers all four of the major mobile satellite technologies - Inmarsat, Iridium, Thuraya and Globalstar. Offering an unmatched suite of mobile satellite products and services, backed by a strong and dedicated team of mobile satellite professionals.