Sales & Marketing Internship
Job Location: Louisville, TN
Date Posted: January 28, 2020
At Pivotel, we are a team dedicated to delivering satellite services, equipment and solutions to customers worldwide. We are seeking a qualified intern to join our marketing team. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and with senior leadership.
- Assist in the creation of mock ups, email campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with the fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Skills and Qualifications
• Marketing or Business major
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of social media
• Driven and hard-working
• Ability to take direction and multi-task
• PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience a plus
Employment Type and Benefits
• Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
• Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
• Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
• Flexible schedule for students
• Compensation available
Pivotel America Inc. is part of the Pivotel Group Pty Limited, an Australian-owned international company founded in 2003 with locations all over the world - in the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia.
All Pivotel Satellite solutions operate on Pivotel’s Australian carrier-grade network. That means Pivotel’s customers have access to a world-class network that delivers the end-to-end reliability and security essential to operations in a modern world.
The Pivotel network is the result of more than $75 million invested in telecommunications network infrastructure and services to be a global leading provider of satellite-based mobile services.
Pivotel is the only Tier 1 service provider that offers all four of the major mobile satellite technologies - Inmarsat, Iridium, Thuraya and Globalstar. Offering an unmatched suite of mobile satellite products and services, backed by a strong and dedicated team of mobile satellite professionals.