75 Minutes with 60 Day Validity
75 Minutes with 60 Day Validity Plan Details
|Standard Prepaid Voucher||Unit(s)||Cost|
|75 Minutes with 60 Day Validity||4,500||$215.00|
|Standard Prepaid Usage Costs||Unit Measurement||Unit Cost|
|Voice - Iridium to Fixed/Cellular||Per Minute||60 Units|
|Voice - Iridium to Iridium/Voicemail||Per Minute||30 Units|
|Voice - Iridium to Other Satellite Network||Per Minute||540 Units|
|2-Stage Dialing †||Per Minute||60 Units|
|Iridium Data||Per Minute||60 Units|
|Prepaid Balance Query (2888)||Per Minute/Per Message||No Charge|
|SMS (Short Msg Service)||Per Message||6 Units|
† 2-Stage Dialing is a cost-cutting way of calling to an Iridium phone, from a landline or mobile. Please see our 2-stage dialing instructions for more information about this process.
Pivotel Iridium Prepaid Airtime Services
Pivotel Iridium prepaid services offer our customers a global yet cost-effective satellite communications service. Prepaid services remove recurring monthly bills and service fees and allow budget minded customers simple upfront billing.
Compatible Iridium Devices Off ered by Pivotel
- Iridium Extreme (9575)
- Iridium 9555
- RedPort Aurora
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum validity is 24-months.
- For 75, 200, 300, 500, and 750 vouchers - minutes will expire 3 years from the day the voucher is applied. For 3000 and 5000 vouchers
- minutes will expire 4 years from the day the voucher is applied.
- When a SIM card runs out of validity it goes into an expired state. All remaining units are lost. There is a 270 day grace period in which to add a new voucher before the SIM card becomes deactivated.
- All Prices are in US dollars and exclude tax.
- Pivotel America reserves the right to alter pricing at any time.
- 300 and 750 Minute vouchers are referred to as non-rechargeable and are available for single use only and cannot be topped up.
- Services using standard prepaid vouchers can convert to using geo-restricted or no-rechargeable prepaid vouchers by forfeiting all remaining call credit.
Pivotel America (Pivotel) Iridium Satellite plans use the Iridium Mobile Satellite Network. Satellite reception limitations and some exclusion zones apply. Prices exclude tax and are subject to change. Visit pivotel.com/iridiumcoverage/ for a coverage map. Calls will be deducted from the prepaid balance in 20-second increments, with a one-minute minimum. A compatible Iridium Satellite device is required to access the Pivotel Iridium Satellite service (see handset pricing).
|Coverage Area||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & New Zealand, Polar Regions|
|Maximum Data Speeds||0-99 Kbps|
|Satellite Service||Iridium Satphone|